My hopes for this service-learning project is to connect with the elderly as we help the center with its already great success. I hope to put some joy into some of the elderly's days while being there. I ,also, want to learn from some of the elderly whether it be about them or even from the history of the world.These are my hopes about my project at C.A.S.I.
My assumption for this project we will help the up keep of the site. I also assume that they will let us help with some the Alzheimer patients and the workers that help those patients. My assumption may be different from what might happen for my contact has not contacted me about what we could be doing.
I know that C.A.S.I. is a center for senior citizens to go to meet their friends, relax, and even exercise. I know that they take care of Alzheimer patients during the day which I hope to maybe work with them a bit. C.A.S.I. will be a great place for my partner and me to connect with the elderly.
I know the population of senior citizens are not those who always need assistance but are able to take car of themselves. There are the Alzheimer patients and some senior citizens who need assistance and I hope to assist them. There are many different shops and services available at C.A.S.I and I hope to assist them too.
I have previously been to C.A.S.I. as part of the Urban Plunge project at the beginning of the year. I have been there also on a follow up as a helper for their Christmas set up. I Hope to become more involved with the community rather than just helping with the cleanup of the site.
No comments:
Post a Comment